General terms and conditions of the DAYOSS application
- DAYOSS Technologies Ltd.” (hereinafter the “Company” / “We”or “DAYOSS”) sets up, on their website (hereinafter “Site”or “Website”), a smart fund screener and portfolio builder tool (hereinafter the “Service”/ “Tool”/ “Fund Analyzer” / "Smart Screener" / "Portfolio Builder"/“Software”/"Application" or "DAYOSS application") allowing users of legal age (hereinafter “User”/ “You”), to access the DAYOSS application via the Site https://app.dayoss.tech).
To use the Service, the User agrees to abide by these General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “GTCU”) without restriction or reservation. This acceptance is materialized by a validation click on the “ACCEPT” button before using the Site.
The rights and obligations arising from the relationship between DAYOSS and the User in relation with the DAYOSS application are personal, non-assignable and non-transferable.
- DAYOSS reserves the right to change these GTCU from time to time at its sole discretion. Your access and use of the Software or the Software data constitutes your acknowledgement of and agreement to the updated Terms and Conditions. Your access and use of the Software and the Software data will be subject to the most current version of the Terms and Conditions posted on the home or login page of the DAYOSS application at the time of such use. You should periodically check the “Terms and Conditions” link on the home or login page of the DAYOSS application to view the then-current GTCU.
Changes to the Software:
DAYOSS reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Application with or without notice to You. DAYOSS will not be liable to You or any third party should it exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Application. If You object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the DAYOSS application and any data accessed through the Application. Continued use of the DAYOSS application or DAYOSS data following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the Application as so modified.
Ownership, right of use and intellectual property policy:
All Content including but not limited to concepts, texts, comments, articles, illustrations, works, and pictures reproduced or depicted on the website are legally reserved as intellectual property under copyright laws for the term of their protection. As a result, and in compliance with the terms of the Intellectual Property laws, private usage is permitted. Reproduction, modification, distribution transmission or adaption of the website and/or all or part of the elements found on or incorporated into it, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Thus, trademark law protects company names, trademarks, and distinctive signs shown on the website. The reproduction or portrayal of all or part of the aforementioned signs is strictly prohibited and requires the trademark owner’s prior written agreement.
Content protection and restrictions:
- The DAYOSS application shall be used only for your own personal or professional use, and in accordance with GTCU.
- Notwithstanding the permitted uses of the DAYOSS application, unless with written consent from the Company, You agree not to:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, distribute, or create derivative works or improvements from the DAYOSS application or any portion thereof, or attempt to discover any source code, protocols, or other trade secrets in the DAYOSS application;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site or Content;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site’s network;
- incorporate the DAYOSS application into any hardware or software device;
- use, export, or re-export the DAYOSS application in violation of applicable laws or regulations;
- sell, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the DAYOSS application or the data contained therein or access thereto or derive income from the use or provision thereof, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise;
- develop or create a database of data using the DAYOSS application or the data contained therein;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Content;
- attempt to interfere or interfere with the proper working of the DAYOSS application, including taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the DAYOSS application or DAYOSS;
- alter or modify, or create derivative works or improvements from, the DAYOSS application data;
- use the DAYOSS application or the data contained therein in any unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, obscene, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory or hateful manner, that invades the privacy of any third party, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions;
- use the DAYOSS application or its marks in a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates DAYOSS, its affiliates, or a third party’s intellectual property rights;
- display the DAYOSS application or its marks on any website or in any manner that disparages DAYOSS or is otherwise threatening or inappropriate as DAYOSS determines, in its sole discretion; or
- use the DAYOSS application for any purposes for which you have not been granted written permission by DAYOSS.
c. DAYOSS reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the DAYOSS application with or without notice to you, in the event that DAYOSS believes that You have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Warranty and limitation of liability:
- DAYOSS will strive to ensure accuracy of information listed on the Site although it will not hold any responsibility for any missing or wrong information:
You acknowledge and agree that the DAYOSS application is provided “as is” and “as available” with all faults and that your use of the DAYOSS application shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, DAYOSS, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and licensors disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the DAYOSS application and your use thereof.
DAYOSS makes no warranties or representations about the quality, accuracy or completeness of the DAYOSS application and assumes no liability or responsibility for any: (i) errors or omissions in any content; (ii) technical errors affecting the DAYOSS application in any way; (iii) bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the DAYOSS application by any third party; and/or (iv) loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the DAYOSS application.
- DAYOSS will not be liable for any loss, whether such loss is direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered by any party as a result of their use of, or inability to use, the Site, its software or content.
- The information provided on the Site does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice, and should not be treated as such. If you need financial advice, please seek a financial advisor. Any data used or presented in the DAYOSS application use data from the past and the output of a proprietary quantitative research model and past performance is a guarantee of future results.
- DAYOSS is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to the Site or Content. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content on the Site before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.
- Nothing contained on the Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by DAYOSS to buy or sell any securities or other financial instrument.
Governing Law and jurisdiction:
These GTCU constitute the entire agreement between You and DAYOSS with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous agreements between You and DAYOSS with respect to such subject matter. These GTCU shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, You and DAYOSS agree that any claim arising under these GTCU shall only be brought in UK jurisdiction.
Feedback and contact information :
Should You encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems on the Site, please let us know so we can rectify these accordingly.
Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated! You can write to us at this address: email@example.com.
By signing up to DAYOSS, You certify that You have read and understood the GTCU set forth above and intend to form a binding agreement with DAYOSS.